How does the Best Recovery Software work?
Data recovery is the process to rescue data from damaged, corrupted, or inaccessible storage media when it cannot be accessed normally. Sometimes the files are being salvaged from storage media such as internal or external hard disk drives, solid-state drives (SSD), USB flash drive, CDs, DVDs, RAID, and other electronics. Recovery may be required due to physical damage to the storage device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system. Read more about hard drive recovery at http://www.thebestrecoverysoftware.com/hard-disk.html.
Imagine that you have taken pictures and videos of your new born baby to remember the special day. But unfortunately those pictures and videos are lost due to accidental format of memory card. In such instances, don’t be frustrate or desperate, there is still a chance for you to recover your memorable moment. This picture or video occupies a given space on the memory cards. When you erase your images by formatting the card, the space (or data) on which the pictures were stored is not deleted. What happens is that this space is simply classified as available. So the card knows it can now write new pictures there. This is why the "deleted image" will no longer be recognized by your camera, even though the image still resides on your memory card.
It is important that you find software that can attempt to relieve you from your specific scenario. When you are looking for the best lost data recovery software; you need to find a solution that can recover your files from the location from where you "lost" them. The Best Recovery Software is one of the finest software because it can recover any type of file, including images, audios, videos etc. This software can also be considered as one of the best picture recovery program; using which you can recover your lost photos, audios or videos. When we looked for the Best recovery software, we compare what storage devices they can restore from and their search and restore filters, basic features and technical support to help you discover the most suitable product to solve your data-loss problem. If you have deleted files from your Mac computers then you can even recover those files using the special edition of the software for Mac users. Click here to know more.
Data loss scenarios covered by The Best Recovery Software:
- Firmware corruption: Firmware on the hard drive controls read / writes operation to the disk. It contains the software code that controls various tasks to be carried out. If the firmware is damaged due to any reason, the operating system could not be able to access or recognize the hard drive anymore resulting in inaccessibility of important files from the hard drive.
- Error in partition conversion: Any error occurred while converting a partition from dynamic to basic or vice versa leads to partition corruption. The files stored in the partition become inaccessible because of improper partition conversion. The error may be arisen due to power fluctuation, operating system malfunction, software failure etc.
- Logical Error: Logical errors may be addressed due to software problems, system corruption, invalid entries in file location etc. As a result important files stored in the hard drive become inaccessible.
- Improper file system conversion: Error encountered while converting file system architecture (from FAT to NTFS in Windows operating system or from HFS to HFS+ in Mac OS X) can corrupt the file system leading to file loss.
- Accidental Deletion / Format: Accidental deletion of the important files using Shift + Del keys, unintentionally emptying the Recycle Bin folder or Trash Bin folder leads to file loss scenario. Similarly, formatting wrong drive instead of any other drive results in file loss of that drive.
Precautions to be taken after file loss:
- It is advisable to stop writing any new data in the drive / partition where the lost files were located. In fact the lost files will be there in the storage space until and unless they are not overwritten with some new contents. Therefore, writing any new data on the same storage space may overwrite the lost files leading to permanent data loss
- Select the recovery software that does not perform any kind of modification to the lost files during the recovery process
- The recovery software should not be installed on the same storage space where the lost files are located.
Features of the best recovery software:
- Used as the best recovery software for Windows XP which also restores deleted / lost data from Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2008 in few minutes.
- Retrieve data from formatted partitions or volumes, even after re-installing Windows or Mac OS X.
- Recover data from deleted or inaccessible partitions or volumes.
- Data lost due to partitioning or volume errors can be recovered easily.
- Restored data can be sorted on the basis of name, size, date and file type.
- Ability to identify and recover all popular photos, audio, video and digital RAW photo files.
Steps to use the best recovery software:
Step 1:Download and install the demo version of the best data recovery software. After installation you will get three different options like "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" or "Recover Partitions / Drives". Select "Recover Partitions / Drives" option among them to restore data from lost partition. Then select either "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" depending on your data loss scenario.
Step 2: After that select the drive or partition from where the data is lost and then select the scanning option.
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, the recovered data can be viewed using File type view/ Data view option and then preview the recovered data.